About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Monday, March 29, 2010

No Photography this weekend but a big trip coming up.

This weekend I did not do any photography. I decided to ride my bicycle instead and try to get back into shape. Yesterday I had a nice 40-mile ride down to Ashland Missouri and back.

I'm leaving Wednesday for Kansas and will return on Sunday. I am going to spend 4 mornings in a row in a blind on a prairie chicken "lek" or booming grounds.

I'll try to update this blog daily on my progress and put up lots of photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to your pictures Robert, hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete