About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please help me choose-click to enlarge.






I hope to get one of these framed sometime in the near future. I'm only going to frame one of these. Right now I am leaning towards the shot of the coyote looking back over her shoulder. I think most people would instantly think of the one where she is looking towards the camera but I think there is something wrong with it. Something about the face and the hair just did not turn out right. I also think that she had something wrong with one of her eyes which in turns make it look out of focus.

To give you an idea of what these shots looked like before I processed them a bit I am included one right out of the camera. The conditions were AWFUL for photography.


3 comments:

  1. I like the top one as well, it's not as "unique" but it's cool that she was looking at you. I like the one where she is looking back too, hard call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough choices... I would go with her looking back. The one where she is looking at you is really nice even if she has a bit of a lazy eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one and the third one. His eyes are so watchful in the third one.

    ReplyDelete