About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog


I am going to keep this blog updated, probably once per week, with my latest photographs. Here is one from a few weeks ago in our local park. Many people think that bluebirds migrate during the winter, and most do. However, some stick around right here in Missouri.

I was going to enter this photograph along with many others in the Columbia Parks and Recreation photography contest. I was very confident I would win the nature category and made many special trips to Columbia parks to get ready for the contest.

I knew the deadline was March something and decided to double check on March 2nd. The deadline was March 1st!!!

URGHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo Robert! I've yet to take a picture of a blue bird, when you get time holler at me! - Jamie

    ReplyDelete