About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grand Canyon - from December


This shot is from the South Rim at the Grand Canyon. We stayed until dark so we could capture the sunset. The sun was setting at our backs and since it takes a couple of days to hike the 10 miles to the other rim; we had to stay where we were. : )

I just sent this off to get printed to see what it really looks like before I do anything else with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment