About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Went to Eagle Bluffs this morning

This morning I went to Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area. I had read on a birding listserv that there were large bird feeders there. My plan was to set up my blind near one of these feeders and stay until 11 am or so.

After arriving I searched and searched for the feeders. After giving up I just drove down to the wetlands and took a few pics from the car. Even resting the lens on the car window and having image stabilization inside the lens I was still too wobbly to make really crisp images.

That brings up a good point about this blog. Someone once said that the key to being a great photographer is to show people very few of your photographs. I think there is a lot of truth to that.

On this blog I am going to show you whatever I saw on my most recent outings even if the photographs are not exactly fantastic.







1 comment:

  1. Dude...have you given up biking. I hear you talk about car and gps an awful lot now! Just kidding.
    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete