About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Friday, April 9, 2010

More macro




I took the redbud while walking across the MU campus the other day on my way home. I took the dogwood blossom in my kitchen. I used a bicycle light to light it from left to right and a flash. I have not even really looked at these. Just converted them to jpeg and threw them up here. I've been too busy to do hardly anything lately.

2 comments:

  1. I like the macro photos...keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have more good flower photos let me know---I would like to send one to my Mom for Mother's day (she loves flowers)!

    ReplyDelete