About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fooling around with Macro photography


On the way to work this morning I packed the macro lens. Little did I know the wind was blowing about 20 mph!

I took a few shots. This is one of a dogwood blossom. I tried to focus on the anther.

I think I am going to like macro photography but I need to learn more about it.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Robert! Glad to see your back from Kansas safe and sound. I just received in the mail a Canon 100mm F2.8 ( non L ) macro lens and as soon as I got home went outside and found a tree frog. Check it out http://missouricameraguy.zenfolio.com/p535334704

    ReplyDelete