About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy but there is hope!

WOW!

In the past two weeks I have been working nearly non-stop. I had to prepare a presentation, travel to Tennessee and give it. Write a 32 page campaign manual for a consulting job that we have and prepare for our biggest event of the year where I'm involved in probably 6-7 different events.

That is in addition to my normal job duties. Yesterday I worked on the campaign manual for 14 hours including being at the office until 3:30 this morning.

But tomorrow I'm leaving for Humansville Missouri and plan on turkey hunting/photography for the next 2.5 days. I wanted to leave tonight but I literally just clicked "send" on that 32 page project. Its in the client's inbox right now and I'm really proud of it.

So I hope I have not bored away any viewers of this blog. Trust me, I'd much rather of been sitting in the woods this whole time.

1 comment: