About Me

Barrington, IL, United States
I am a amateur wildlife photographer who lives in Barrington Illinois. I will use this blog to display my photographs and share the story of how I captured them. Hopefully, anyone reading this blog will venture outdoors and learn all they can about nature. I am convinced that you first have to learn about something to care about something.

Friday, March 18, 2011

You know it's been too long when you cannot log in....




I just tried to log in to my account for a good 15 minutes. Seems that it's been so long since I've logged in that I had forgotten my account information.

The problem is that I've not been doing any photography. I have been obsessed with work and trying to make this consulting business work out. The good news is that so far I've already exceeded our income goal for 2011 so my job feels really secure for now. The bad news is that it's never enough for me and I have a hard time not continuously chasing opportunities.

I did go out in the lawn a couple of times this week and shoot some birds. Nothing special but maybe they are worth the electrons you're using to view them.

1 comment: